А теперь давайте приобщаться к прекрасному и смотреть
отрывки из фильмов на английском с примерами прилагательных, оканчивающихся на
-ed / -ing.
Если нужно вспомнить правила, рекомендую заглянуть сюда, в
урок, где мы как раз и обсуждали разницу между прилагательными на -ed и -ing.
Изучать этот урок с отрывками из фильмов и
примерами прилагательных на ed / ing можно двумя способами. Один – ленивый, другой – полезный.
Ленивый – это
когда вы просто смотрите видео и читаете скрипт. А полезный – это когда вы
сначала самостоятельно подумаете, как же правильно, сделаете упражнение и только потом посмотрите
Какой способ препочитаете?))
1. I’ve always been _____ by the Middle East.fascinated;fascinating1
2. - He told me to stop staring at him. - That’s _____. Because most people’s instinct is to look away.interested;interesting2
3. I suppose you’re used to being around guns, I suppose, scenes of violence are a common place for you, but I can assure you that for me it was _____. I was so _____ I couldn’t even look away. terrified;terrifying2terrified;terrifying14. - Congratulations, you won! - Oh, my god, I can’t believe, this is so_____!excitied;exciting2
5. You just go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies. It’s_____!exhausted;exhausting2
6. Is it the painting? I know it looks like a… kind of like a deflated boob here, right? I know. It’s gonna be_____.depressed;depressing2
7. Hands in the air or down on the ground? I’m a little_____.confused;confusing1
8. I love your daughter, Jack. I love her more than anything. But, frankly, sir, I’m a little _____of being your son-in-law.terrified;terrifying1
9. Mom, he’s an architect. We’re gonna go out on Saturday night. I’m just so _____! I’m so _____!excited;exciting1excited;exciting110. - So, are you getting _____? - God, I’m _____.tired;tiring1exhausted;exhausting111. - Symptoms meaning… diarrhea! A lot of diarrhea! - Ten or twelve times a day. It’s really _______.embarrassed;embarrassing2
12. - I’m_____. - You don’t have to do this, you know.scared;scary1
A week in
Abu Dhabi, all expenses paid.
been fascinated by the Middle East, you know, desert moon, Schaherazade, magic
Yes. He told
me to stop staring at him.
interesting. Because most people’s instinct is to look away.
never been accused of being like most people.
Did he say
anything else to you?
Did you try
to communicate with him in any other way?
How do you
When he was
holding you by your jacket.
I asked him
to let me go.
all you said?
I suppose you’re used to being around guns, I suppose, scenes of violence are a
common place for you, but I can assure you that for me it was terrifying. I was
so terrified I couldn’t even look away. So when he picked me up, I thought,
surely, I was about to die. So, yes, I was communicating with him. I was begging
for my life.
Oh, my word.
not possible, I just deposited cash, like, three days ago, so it’s just not
No, it’s not
that. Let me check something. Congratulations, you won.
Fall promotion. You’re one thousandth customer this month.
What? Oh! Are
you kidding me?
I don’t do
Oh, my god,
I can’t believe, this is so exciting!
should just stop texting.
not just texting. It’s email, it’s voice mail, it’s snail mail…
None of it’s working. I had this guy leave me a voice mail at work. So I called
him at home and then he emailed me to my Blackberry and so I texted to his
cell, and he emailed me to my home account, and the whole thing just got out of
control… And I miss the days where you had one phone number and one answering
machine… and that one answering machine housed one cassette tape, and that one
cassette tape either had the message from the guy or it didn’t. And now you
just go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by
seven different technologies. It’s exhausting!
Подробно разбор этого отрывка из фильма He’s Just Not That Into You здесь.
Why are you
you asked me to? About three weeks ago? I’m getting around to it. Why? You
don’t like it here?
No, I love
it there! But just stop.
Why? Is it
the painting? I know it looks like a… kind of like a deflated boob here, right?
I know. It’s gonna be depressing. Shall I take it down?
Hands in the air!
Down on the ground!
Hands in the air or down on the ground? I’m a little confused.
marry her? Do you want to marry her?
I did, till
I met you.
I love your
daughter, Jack. I love her more than anything. But, frankly, sir, I’m a little
terrified of being your son-in-law. This whole weekend has given me a lot of
doubts about whether or not I can even survive in your family.
Oh, hi. Mom, it’s me. I have to tell you… The most amazing thing
happened… This guy at work asked me out!
Yes, he’s so cute! Mom, he’s an architect. We’re gonna go out on
Saturday night. I’m just so
excited! I’m so excited!
So, are you getting tired?
Nope, I can do this all day.
Yeah, me too.
Getting a little tired, though.
God, I’m exhausted.
I think I
should start smoking again.
You want a
medical opinion supporting that decision?
symptoms started as soon as I quit.
meaning… diarrhea! A lot of diarrhea!
twelve times a day. It’s really embarrassing.
I’ll meet you on the side of the road, by the New Jersey turnpike.
You don’t have to do this, you know.
Расскажите, легко ли вам дались прилагательные на -ed / -ing?
Услышали ли, что говорят персонажи в этих отрывках? Или какие-то отрывки сложнее понимать? Как думаете, почему?
Автор: Дарья Масловская